- 2-3 Avocado
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 200g dark chocolate ( over 75%)
- dark chocolate powder (unsweeten)
- honey (up to your taste)
- 3 tbs coconut oil
Extremely easy to make and doesn’t takes more than 10 minutes to prepare, only after the baking times what will take a bit longer, but worth it.
- Step: I put the dark chocolate and the coconut oil in the bowl and then to the microwave to melt (more or less 1 and a half min).
- Step: Remove the skin from the avocado, cut the flesh and put it in a blender to make it smooth then add to the chocolate&coconut oil bowl.
- Step: Add the honey, vanilla, chocolate powder and the coconut flour.
- Step: Pre-heat the oven and bake the mixture on 170-180C.
You can also chop another avocado and put it into the mixture if you prefer to have avocado pieces in it. Up to you. Taste the mixture before you bake it so you can maintain the sweetness of the brownie. Worth a try, my boyfriend loved it and so did I. 🙂